Sunday, September 21, 2008

Work

Well work has been hectic one thing is for sure is that there are plenty of women birthing babies in these parts - so I should be good for a job when I finally reach my goal. Met up with a group of local CNM the other night - they were a great bunch really committed its just strange that there are so few Midwives I worked out that there were as many midwifes in the whole of AZ as there were in the hospital I worked in the UK- just amazing!

My boys are doing well the eldest is struggling with conforming to school rules feels he knows better- he will learn the hard way- I want to tell him just jump through the hoops but he will not listen to me his mother I know nothing of his life! So I watch him work through his struggles sat there on the sidelines with the safety net watching ready to throw the net- I remember back when he was a baby and toddler my first -thinking how hard it was now I look back at those days they were a piece of cake compared to this. But when I look at that boy never mind how mad he makes me my heart jumps with the love for him.

I contiue to follow Dr Amy - wow she is screwed up I have know idea what is going on in her head but it not right- she is so blinkered it is unbeliveable - so I will read on.

No comments: