Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nearly at the Start

Firstly I have no idea whether anyone is reading this - for some reason my blog dose not come up on a Google search!

Well I start on my Midwifery course at the end of the month which is very exciting I still can not believe that I will be back on the path- some one at work asked if I would be able to get work as a midwife as was it all worth in - you know what I not even considered work but I will cross that bridge when i come to it - there is a MD in work who said that they would love to work with me and we should look in to it - but a lot can happen in two years. This feels wright if feels like what I should be doing.

Family wise everything is going well we are incredibly busy all the time I have no idea prior to children how much up keep they are - school is like another full time job for parents and then there is all the actives and things like dentist and orthodontics and that's no even taking in to account of feeding and grooming them-

Still would not be with out them - well OK maybe occasionally!

No comments: