Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ready Steady Go

I am at the start line of my new career in the USA I still feel like it is surreal ...and still can not believe that I am here.



I read over my blog today and it did make me smile all my emotions here in text. As for this blog I want to continue although no one really follows or comments its really nice to be able to look back.

I made a decision some time ago not to discuss births or individual patients in my blog I want it to be more about midwifery as a profession woman and families in general and my experiences trying to deliver midwifery as a model of care to the American population.



So next week I should get to start my new job I will be the second midwife in a large OB practice of all woman they have really embraced the other midwife and the midwifery model and want expand the midwifery service I am very excited indeed. More about my new job to come.



Ready, Steady Go.......and I am off

No comments: