Saturday, March 6, 2010

Could Lost be on her way to being Found

I am well on the way towards the prize I can almost see that flame flickering at the end of that really dark tunnel! I have move towards things and along the way growth has taken place - I not sure what the future holds are any of us but here and now I am beginning to feel a sense of achievement. This achievement is not just with school - I am amazed and almost breathless when I watch my boys grow each different but held together at the core by our sense of family and love - I think like birth not enough attention is spent on the family at what it means and how that being part shapes who you are I do not think up until this minute in my life I realize how important marriage is- gosh you could say I am a slow learner! I feel like some fool looking for the meaning of life when all the time it was right in front of me sometimes we are so rapped up in the future what will happen when that we miss what really is import that is what is here right in front of you. Enough later x

No comments: